Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Change 4.27.15

HOLA!

So this week has been pretty great but we had to go to Quito AGAIN for the visa of my companion so we lost a whole day of work :( which i dont love but im over it. 

ALSO HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAM!!!!!!!!  Im not sure how old you are sorry but feliz día!

So this week has been a little harder because we have contacted a lot but we havent been able to find any new investigators!  But we are working with a few that i have lots of faith will progress! Everyone in Ambato is really catholic, so its a harder area, but I LOVE IT HERE!  Like so much.   Training is going great- i feel like i am learning so so much from training and it is really helping me humble myself (which all people know i need jaja) 

So we have been working with this forever investigator que se llama rosangela.  She is 17 and has a testimony, but her parents havent let her get baptized yet.... but we were able to talk with them and gain their confidence a little and now they are going to let her get baptized!  So we will be having a baptism this Saturday and we are so so excited!

Yesterday we were getting ready to go to lunch and i just felt like we should go by the house of one of our investigators that we havent been able to visit for while.  She hadnt come to church and i felt like we should just go be and invite her. As we were walking over there, the thought popped into my head "the spirit will guide you feet."  We got to the house and she was there and ended up coming to church just two hours after we invited her!  I felt so grateful for the guidance of the spirit.  I truly feel like he is guiding my feet everyday.  

I am learning so much in this transfer about humilty and Godly sorrow. I am so grateful for the atonement and the ability it gives us to CHANGE! 

LES AMO A TODOS!!! 

hermana neff 
la colada morado de nuevo yay! 

No comments:

Post a Comment