Wednesday, November 25, 2015

11.23.15

{i am not actually sure if this is allowed...}

Hello family!  
first off... happy thankgiving this week and happy birthday BEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  i hope you have just the happiest birthday!  Are you 14 now??  

This week i dont have too much to share with you all.  Sorry!  We are working hard and finding lots of people to teach.  (lots of catholics)  And i am happy as always!  

This week we had interviews with President.  I think i was feeling a little doubtful of myself and my work.  He simply reminded me that the Savior is so patient with us! 

This transfer has been so great. Busy, but great. I have felt so so blessed to be with Hermana Peralta! I feel that when i have doubts and fears, she always knows EXACTLY what to say to me. I think that The Lord has answered a lot of my prayers through her. I think a lot of my doubts come from a fear that the work i have done here in the mission hasnt really made a difference, and then the question of have i truly been loosing myself in the service of God? I realized today that if i hadnt lost myself up until now, my mission would not have changed me for the better. And i feel so changed. And so incredibly greatful for what The Lord has taught me and what i know that He will surely teach me over the next few months. We truly find ourselves as we loose ourselves in the service of others. We are becoming disciples of Christ, and as we learn He is so aware of us and so incredibly patient. I am so infinitely grateful for His patience with me.

I copied and pasted what i wrote to the president this week so that you can understand a little better what i am feeling.  Really i just love and am so so grateful for the things that i am learning out here in the mission!  I will never be able to repay The Lord for all that He has given me.  

I hope that you all have a great week, remembering what you are grateful for.  We are so indebted to The Lord... sometimes it is overwhelming.  But He is so perfectly patient with us.  
I love you all so much.  

Hermana Neff 


No comments:

Post a Comment