Wednesday, November 18, 2015

tunguragua has been exploding all week...... 11.16.15


I wish i had more to say about this week!  There were some great moments and some harder moments too!  One of the harder moments was spending 4 hours in the sun with NO ONE to visit during divisions and getting terribly burned!  I have no idea what to do because even if i put sunscreen on, i still get burned! 

Our investigator that had a baptismal date for the 28th didnt come to church this week. I felt so sad and frustrated..... but i am trying to trust in The Lord and have faith that everything will work out!

We had divisions in Guaranda.  When i went two months ago to Guaranda, we found an investigator with Hermana Tello.  When i went this week, i had the opportunity to visit the same investigator and her and her chidren are getting baptized this week!  Such a sweet experience.  

I am doing GREAT.  Happy, content, and working!  

Oh please pray for our investigator Edwin. We are going to try to help accept baptism today so hopefully all goes well.  

Yesterday we watched the Restoration with some recent converts.  I love watching that movie because it reminds me of the sacrifices that the early saints of the church made and the power of the restoration.  We are so blessed to be a part of it.  

I LOVE YOU ALL!! 
have a happy week :)

Hermana Neff 
This is the oldest church in Ecuador!  I think it dates back to like 1582 or something like that..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment