Monday, December 22, 2014

MERRY CHRISTMAS! 12.22.14

Ok i want to say Merry Christmas but first off, HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHN!! 

This week was crazy, but i cant really remember what happened.... our investigators are progressing..... very slowly.  But surely!  I have faith that in this next transfer we will see miracles!  

Hermana Monzon goes home next Monday and i am pretty sad! I have LOVED her. And i have learned so much from her!  However, i am excited to finish up my training and just be a normal missionary! 

Although it is difficult to be away from you all this Christmas season, i have loved the fact that i dont have Christmas shopping to do, or lights to put up, or finals to study for, etc. And most of all i love that i am learning more about the Savior and who he really is.  

John 8:12 "I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life." 

That light that is mentioned in this scripture can be seen in a few ways.  There are times in our lives when we walk in darkness.  When we feel competely alone, stressed, or maybe tired.  The blessing is that we dont have to stay in darkness. We can turn to Christ and walk again in the light. But even more than that, without the Atonement, after this life... we would be in complete darkness.  Suffering the effects of physical and spiritual death.  I am SO grateful for the light of the Savior in my life. That i can repent, change, and become perfected in him. I am grateful for the opportunity that i have to share this light with others, and the strength He gives me every day in order to do so.

I hope you can all remember the Savior this Christmas season. And what he has done for YOU.  MERRY CHRISTMAS!! 
I love you with all my heart. 

hermana neff



No comments:

Post a Comment