Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Riobamba! 7.27.15

NO TIME!! 

Ok so i am no longer in Ambato.  Yesterday we got the calls and i cried and cried and cried!  I was so sad.  I really wanted to finish Hermana Willson´s training and stay in Ambato, but The Lord has a different plan for me. I am truly so grateful for Ambato and the love i have for the people there.  Ambato changed my life.  I am also so so grateful for Hermana Willson.... she has been one of my BEST companions!   

My district celebrated my birthday because they felt that i wouldnt be here in ambato for the real thing.... they were right:

My new companion is Hermana Costa.  She is from Chile and she is finishing her mission in 2 transfers, but i LOVE HER!  So i am NOT training again.  But i have been callled to be a sister training leader.... or hermana líder. It was a surprise for sure... and i am a little scared, but i know that The Lord has called me for a reason!  And i am ready to serve the sisters in Mission Quito Ecuador and just really magnify this call that The Lord has given me! Oh by the way i am in RIOBAMBA!  

This week we had some really special experiences.  So our two investigators are getting baptized next Saturday which is really exciting (although i wont be there).  But this week we were contacting and we found this lady who lives alone.  She is a bit of a cat lady, but was a GOLDEN investigator!  She has recieved lots of missionaries in her house, but when we arrived she said that "God touched her heart and told her that this was the right pathway."  She told us that there is a light in our eyes that is different from all the other people, and it is what she wants in her life.  It was amazing to find her, and i hope to hear good news about her from Ambato!  

Really i am excited about what the future holds for me!  I know that The Lord has called me for a reason.  Leaving Ambato made me realize just how GRATEFUL I am for the mission.  And the love that i have for the people here.  I am with Sister Nydegger this week. I feel like my heart has grown so much with love for the people here, all of you back home, and for my Savior.  We are so incredibly blessed.

Much love from Riobamba, 
Hermana Neff 

These are our investigators that are getting baptized:

No comments:

Post a Comment