Thursday, October 9, 2014

QUITO 10.7.14

HI!!!
Ok so I am in Ecuador safe and sound.  I have gotten about four hours of sleep in the last 30 hours, but I feel so good!  I had the great opportunity to ride to the chapel with the president and his wife.  I love them already!  They are amazing people!
DAD.  Quito is beautiful.  I am in awe and I feel so blessed to have the opportunity to serve here.  Get onto LDS.org and watch the video in the church news (I think) called "called to serve."  It was filmed and the chapel I am emailing is in the video.... so Dad watch it and see if you recognize it!  The president said that this chapel was being constructed when he was a missionary.  It is the first chapel in Quito.  
I find out who my trainer is on Thursday.  Say lots of prayers for me!  I love you all very very much. 

Talk to you soon!
Hermana Neff
 
(me and the president and his wife)

No comments:

Post a Comment