Friday, October 3, 2014

CCM 10.2.14

FAMILY!! Como están my LOVERS!! 

So i leave the CCM on Monday.  My heart is a little bit sad as i think about leaving this place.  I have come to love my district so much.  The hermanas have become some of my best life long friends and it will be so hard to leave them.  There are 6 Elders going to Quito with me and my companion, but we havent met a single other sister going to Quito in our time here at the CCM!  So i think there are probably a lot of natives.  Which is so great!  

Today we went to the temple.  It is so beautiful.  I saw one of my friends from BYU at the visitors center! She is serving her mission in Mexico City right now!  It was so fun to be at the temple.  I am so grateful that families are forever because of the amazing covenants we make in the temple.  I am so happy to know that my family is forever and we will see all our loved ones again!

I am so excited for conference!  As we watch we should consider the Master´s hand in preparing the prophet´s and apostle´s message!  It is not their conference, but rather the Savior´s... and i know he directs it!  How cool is that!!

I am sorry but this week hasnt been too eventful!  We are just packing and enjoying our last few days with our amazing teachers (hermano chan and hermano hernandez) and with the district! My flight leaves at 2:55 AM tuesday morning and i have a layover in Columbiaat 6 AM.  Then i get to Ecuador at 10:30 Tuesday afternoon!  I am so so excited!  I have loved my time in Mexico.  I have learned a lot.  And i am ready to go apply this knowledge in the mission field! PRAY FOR ME!!

Also, if you guys have time i suggest you watch the devotional by David A. Bednar called The Character of Christ.  It is life-changing.  

Con mucho amor,
Hermana Neff

My companion and I in front of the temple
Me and my teachers
My district

No comments:

Post a Comment