Thursday, June 18, 2015

Amabato 6.15.15


Well I am staying in Ambato! It was such a surprise but such a blessing! I finished Hermana Maldonados training.  She is now training in Quito and guess what,I AM TRAINING AGAIN!! its my third time so we will see how it goes!  

Right now i am with Hermana Molina which has been soooo fun!  She is training too so i have lots of posterity (or we say grand daughters jajaja).  It has been so so fun to be with her and remember the good times we had in tambillo!   

We had a baptism this week.  Senaida was baptized and it was such a special baptism.  We sang with the elders from our district and made cake to give to the members after.  We really love Senaida and it has been a blessing to teach her!  

I feel so grateful for these last two transfers.  I have learned so much!  Traning has been hard, but really a blessing and i am grateful for the opportunity to train once again!  I want to let you all know how much the Lord loves you all.  I feel his love for me and for all of you. I feel the love He has for the people in Ecuador and i am so so grateful for the opportunity to serve a mission here.  I dont want this time as a missionary to ever end.  

I love you all so much!  

Hermana Neff 







No comments:

Post a Comment